We have reached the end of six weeks, and the Lake Ridge Choirs are progressing very well. I am impressed with the talent and hard work of the groups. Here are a few items everyone needs to know…
- Students should have brought home uniforms last week. If they did not pick up theirs up, they should do so ASAP so that any alterations can be taken care of.
- Cookie Dough orders will be here Thursday (Oct. 9). All items must be picked up Thursday afternoon between 2:45 and 4:00 pm.
- Parents, please make sure that I have a good email address for you in Charms. There are links to the right (or below, possibly, on mobile) to the Charms site and instructions on how to sign in.
- Handbook forms are past due by several weeks. Detentions will be assigned if students to do not return their forms this week. The handbook can be printed from the link on this page if you need another copy.
- Choir fees are also past due. If additional time is needed, please send a note to Mr. Glenn. Otherwise, late fees will be assessed starting next week.
- The Fall Concert is coming up in two weeks – Monday, October 20. The concert starts at 7:00 pm and students will report earlier. More details will be distributed soon.